Hand Paddless Malmsten Swim Power 0 (XS), Orange
Malmsten Swim Power Hand Paddles are ideally suited for improving technique and strength swimming training. Target and train the muscles used for propulsion in swimming. The large paddles are perfect for strength training, while smaller paddles are suited to prepare for competitions.
Depending on your training program, increased water resistance from the larger hand paddles helps you improve your swimming-specific strength. For technique training, the hand paddles allow you to get a feel for which hand and arm positions enable the optimum use of power when pushing against the water.
Thanks to their ergonomic shape, they can be worn comfortably. The hand paddles come with adjustable rubber straps, which help prevent shoulder injuries.
• Available in six different sizes for exact training.
During the early season - large model; during the competition season - medium to small model.
• Precise training of specific muscles used for propulsion in swimming
• Individual adjustment of rubber straps to prevent shoulder problems
• Ergonomic shape for optimal comfort during training
• Unbreakable, retain shape and are buoyant
Hand paddles are to be used in all four strokes.
• Use alternate sizes of Swim Power Paddles during different training phases: smaller size during tapering and larger during hard training phases.
Easy to adjust and assemble the paddles with the short rubber tube to fix the middle finger and the long for the wrist.